Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: Meetings

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2005
      Oh hey,
          sorry the time is when you cant make it.  We were all excited that you came back.  We hadnt even known that you were out of k ville.  any way see you soon.  ~helena~

      fto686 <fto686@...> wrote:

      Hey everyone,

      I was in the group a while back, been on an internship this past
      semester.  I really want to join the group again, but I have an
      evening class on Wenesday.  So is it okay if I just keep in touch
      through the Yahoo group and come to the extra events when I can?
      And of course if my class gets out early, I'll come to the meeting.

      -Erin Roper

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, pretzelbear@s... wrote:

      > In case anyone has missed it, the new meeting room (I believe) is
      318
      > Baldwin Hall.  This is on the third floor (obviously) in the
      middle
      > section of the building as opposed to one of the wings.  We are
      > meeting Wednesdays at 6pm.
      >
      > If any of this changes, Allisandre will be sure to let us know.
      >
      > -Roberto

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Katherine Schneider
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 18, 2006
        We are going to try for Wed. at 5:30, Astrid, if you need to eat, feel
        free to bring food. I know that this is last minute, but if anyone can
        meet tonight, it would be very well needed, we have things to discus
        for this semester. So I will be in the C-hall main lounge at 5:30pm
        tonight, if anyone can make it.

        ~Alessandra

        Scythe Base wrote:

        >tuesdays woul work better for me, but i could also make it wednesday
        and i vote for the later time the 6:30, seeing as i eat dinner at 5:30,
        but i can always make other arrangements.
> [...]
        >might want to come to, since it concerns the exchequer.
        >
        >I also need reports from Red Beard, Esa, and Ermenrich/Aldheim ASAP.
        >
        >By now, I'm assuming that everyone has their class sceduals, or would
        >know when the best time to meet would be, so let me know. Right now I
        >think that Tuesday or Wednesday night would be best, probably around
        >5:30 or 6:30...what do you guys think?
        >
        >~Alessandra
        >

        >Eric Scott wrote:
        >

        >>Uhm, okay, I'll be back on Monday, but I was never given any checks for
        >the group... Alessandra, do you have them?
        >>
        >> -E
        >>
        >>SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com wrote: There are 2 messages in this
        >issue.
        >>
        >>Topics in this digest:
        >>
        >> 1. Calling Eric and Kat
        >> From: "Esa Southwick"
        >> 2. Re: Digest Number 195
        >> From: Eric Scott

        >>Message: 1
        >> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:21:13 -0000
        >> From: "Esa Southwick"
        >>Subject: Calling Eric and Kat
        >>
        >>This is Esa, we need a check for the flyer for the mews, which has to
        >>be in by the 25th of January. I need to see you guys when you get
        >>here! We can't mail it without the check. So let me know when you
        >>get back in town.
        >>
        >>Thanks,
        >>Esa

        >>Message: 2
        >> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:06:11 -0800 (PST)
        >> From: Eric Scott
        >>Subject: Re: Digest Number 195
        >>
        >>I emailed the question to the regional exchequer (whose name I forget,
        >sorry) and she didn't respond, but since I can't get the bank
        >statements before Tuesday, is it alright if I turn my report in a bit
        >late to account for that?
        >>
        >> -Aldheim
        >>
        >>SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com wrote: There is 1 message in this issue.
        >>
        >>Topics in this digest:
        >>
        >> 1. Reports
        >> From: Katherine Schneider

        >>Message: 1
        >> Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:39:59 -0600 (CST)
        >> From: Katherine Schneider
        >>Subject: Reports
        >>
        >>I hope everyone's break is going well, to all officers, reports are due
        >>to me and your deputies by January 15th (Sunday), so please get those
        >>to me a.s.a.p.
        >>thankyou very much,
        >>
        >> ~Alessandra

        >>"And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
        >>
        >>-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
        >>
        >>"Flowers gathered in the morning,
        >>Afternoon they blossomed on,
        >>All are withered by the evening,
        >>You can be me when I'm gone."
        >>
        >>---------------------------------
        >>Yahoo! Photos
        >> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
        >holidays, whatever.
        >>
        >>[This message contained attachments]

        >>"And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."

        Service.

        >---------------------------------
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >Yahoo! Photos
        > Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your
        hands ASAP.
      • Kat Schneider
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 24 7:08 AM
          For this week, I have work Monday (last night) from 5-10 pm, Wed.
          5-Close, Friday 5-10, Saturday 5-Close. So basically, I have tonight
          and Thursday night. If any of these do not work, then please have the
          meeting without me but make sure someone posts what happens.

          Thank you,

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 24 8:20 AM

            So here is the plan:

            For those interested we are going to take a look at the various armor bits that we inherited years ago and see what loaner gear we can come up with and what needs to be purchased.  The day that seems to work for everyone is Thursday at approximately 5 pm.  Where? Well I haven't figured that out.  My house is too messy at the moment so if someone has a place, that would be great.  If others who are not interested in fighting but just want to hang out feel free to come on by.  Also I bought 9' of rattan and donated it to the group for loaner swords.  What I would like to do is figure out what we need to get some loaner armor together and how much it will cost.  Anything people can donate to the cause would be greatly appreciated, but we can also work up a proposed budget for the financial committee to look over at some point.

            Ermenrich

            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 26 8:59 AM
              So here is the plan (Part B):

              Due to flooding, the loaner armor bits are NOT accessible.  Luckily they are on the top of a hill, so they are fine, it is only the road leading to them that poses a problem.  We will still meet tonight in order to discuss what we need to get as a group, what people need to get on their own, and to just go over some other basic items.  The time will still be at 6:00 and the place will be at Allesandra's apartment (thanks for the offer!).   I forget her address and my phone has been acting up, so if she could post her address, that would be great.  I hope to see you all there.

              Ermenrich

              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 26 10:49 AM
                The apartment is at 402 E. McPherson St. Apt. C. It is about two
                blocks from the police station (going away from the square) and is
                across the street from an old high school. If anyone needs extra
                instructions, feel free to give me a call.

                ~Alessandra

                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
                  Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                • Kat Schneider
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
                    sounds good to me,

                    ~Alessandra

                    Matthew Lagemann wrote:

                    >Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                    semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                    Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?

                  • Nathanael Dollar
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
                      Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?

                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
                        Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house, 623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans for the next year.  Also be prepared to share something SCA related that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment.  We need to hit that hard!

                        Ermenrich

                        Kat Schneider wrote:

                        >sounds good to me,
                        >
                        > ~Alessandra
                        >

                        >Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                        >

                        >>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                        >semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                        >Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?

                      • Kat Schneider
                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
                          Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I'm assuming the
                          time is 6 p.m.?

                          ~Alessandra

                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008

                            The time is 6 pm yes.  Silly me!  Wear whatever you feel comfortable in for this one.  We might try wearing garb next week.

                            Ermenrich

                            ymailto="mailto:SCA_Bellewode%40yahoogroups.com">SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com

                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 27, 2008
                              So it was decided that we would meet regularly at 6 pm on Thursday.  If you could not make it to the meeting and this new time does not work, please let me know.  I cannot guarantee it will change, but it has not been set in stone.

                              Ermenrich

                              href="mailto:SCA_Bellewode%40yahoogroups.com">SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                              >Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                              >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                              >

                              >Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                              >
                              >Kat Schneider wrote:
                              >
                              >>sounds good to me,
                              >>
                              >> ~Alessandra
                              >>

                              >>Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                              >>

                              >>>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                              >>semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                              >>Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?

                            • Kat Schneider
                              Message 14 of 17 , Aug 27, 2008
                                As I said last night, it is more than likely that I will not be able to
                                make it to meetings at that time. The only evenings that I know that I
                                will have off are Saturdays and Tuesdays. If Thursdays are better for
                                then group, then meet Thursdays. There's always a chance that I might
                                get that evening off... I will just have to see week to week.

                                ~Alessandra