Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Meetings

Expand Messages
  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    In case anyone has missed it, the new meeting room (I believe) is 318 Baldwin Hall. This is on the third floor (obviously) in the middle section of the
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2005
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      In case anyone has missed it, the new meeting room (I believe) is 318
      Baldwin Hall. This is on the third floor (obviously) in the middle
      section of the building as opposed to one of the wings. We are
      meeting Wednesdays at 6pm.

      If any of this changes, Allisandre will be sure to let us know.

      -Roberto
    • Katherine Schneider
      the room is Baldwin 312. 6:00pm, bring friends :) ~Alessandra ... ... middle ... ...
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 1, 2005
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        the room is Baldwin 312. 6:00pm, bring friends :)

        ~Alessandra


        pretzelbear@... wrote:


        >
        ><html><body>
        >
        >
        >
        ><tt>
        ><BR>
        >In case anyone has missed it, the new meeting room (I believe) is 318
        <BR>
        >Baldwin Hall.  This is on the third floor (obviously) in the
        middle <BR>
        >section of the building as opposed to one of the wings.  We are
        <BR>
        >meeting Wednesdays at 6pm.<BR>
        ><BR>
        >If any of this changes, Allisandre will be sure to let us know.<BR>
        ><BR>
        >-Roberto<BR>
        ><BR>
        ><BR>
        ><BR>
        ></tt>
        >
        >
        >
        >
        ><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
        >
        ><br>
        ><tt><hr width="500">
        ><b>Yahoo! Groups Links</b><br>
        ><ul>
        ><li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a
        href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA_Bellewode/">http://groups.yahoo
        com/group/SCA_Bellewode/</a><br> 
        ><li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<br><a
        href="mailto:SCA_Bellewode-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscri
        be">SCA_Bellewode-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br> 
        ><li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.
        ></ul>
        ></tt>
        ></br>
        >
        ><!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->
        >
        >
        ></body></html>
        >
        >
        >
        >
      • fto686
        Hey everyone, I was in the group a while back, been on an internship this past semester. I really want to join the group again, but I have an evening class on
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 1, 2005
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          Hey everyone,

          I was in the group a while back, been on an internship this past
          semester. I really want to join the group again, but I have an
          evening class on Wenesday. So is it okay if I just keep in touch
          through the Yahoo group and come to the extra events when I can?
          And of course if my class gets out early, I'll come to the meeting.

          -Erin Roper

          --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, pretzelbear@s... wrote:
          >
          > In case anyone has missed it, the new meeting room (I believe) is
          318
          > Baldwin Hall. This is on the third floor (obviously) in the
          middle
          > section of the building as opposed to one of the wings. We are
          > meeting Wednesdays at 6pm.
          >
          > If any of this changes, Allisandre will be sure to let us know.
          >
          > -Roberto
        • Debbie Sullentrup
          Oh hey, sorry the time is when you cant make it. We were all excited that you came back. We hadnt even known that you were out of k ville. any way see you
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 1, 2005
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Oh hey,
                sorry the time is when you cant make it.  We were all excited that you came back.  We hadnt even known that you were out of k ville.  any way see you soon.  ~helena~

            fto686 <fto686@...> wrote:

            Hey everyone,

            I was in the group a while back, been on an internship this past
            semester.  I really want to join the group again, but I have an
            evening class on Wenesday.  So is it okay if I just keep in touch
            through the Yahoo group and come to the extra events when I can? 
            And of course if my class gets out early, I'll come to the meeting. 

            -Erin Roper

            --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, pretzelbear@s... wrote:
            >
            > In case anyone has missed it, the new meeting room (I believe) is
            318
            > Baldwin Hall.  This is on the third floor (obviously) in the
            middle
            > section of the building as opposed to one of the wings.  We are
            > meeting Wednesdays at 6pm.
            >
            > If any of this changes, Allisandre will be sure to let us know.
            >
            > -Roberto




            Do you Yahoo!?
            Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

          • Katherine Schneider
            We are going to try for Wed. at 5:30, Astrid, if you need to eat, feel free to bring food. I know that this is last minute, but if anyone can meet tonight, it
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 18, 2006
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              We are going to try for Wed. at 5:30, Astrid, if you need to eat, feel
              free to bring food. I know that this is last minute, but if anyone can
              meet tonight, it would be very well needed, we have things to discus
              for this semester. So I will be in the C-hall main lounge at 5:30pm
              tonight, if anyone can make it.

              ~Alessandra


              Scythe Base wrote:


              >tuesdays woul work better for me, but i could also make it wednesday
              and i vote for the later time the 6:30, seeing as i eat dinner at 5:30,
              but i can always make other arrangements.
              > Astrid
              >
              >Katherine Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
              > Hope everyone had a wonderful break.
              >
              >I need to see Esa and Ermenrich this week! It's for the event. I am
              >free today from 1:30pm till 6:30pm, then after 7:30pm on. Aldheim, you
              >might want to come to, since it concerns the exchequer.
              >
              >I also need reports from Red Beard, Esa, and Ermenrich/Aldheim ASAP.
              >
              >By now, I'm assuming that everyone has their class sceduals, or would
              >know when the best time to meet would be, so let me know. Right now I
              >think that Tuesday or Wednesday night would be best, probably around
              >5:30 or 6:30...what do you guys think?
              >
              >~Alessandra
              >
              >
              >Eric Scott wrote:
              >
              >
              >>Uhm, okay, I'll be back on Monday, but I was never given any checks for
              >the group... Alessandra, do you have them?
              >>
              >> -E
              >>
              >>SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com wrote: There are 2 messages in this
              >issue.
              >>
              >>Topics in this digest:
              >>
              >> 1. Calling Eric and Kat
              >> From: "Esa Southwick"
              >> 2. Re: Digest Number 195
              >> From: Eric Scott
              >>
              >>
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>
              >>Message: 1
              >> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:21:13 -0000
              >> From: "Esa Southwick"
              >>Subject: Calling Eric and Kat
              >>
              >>This is Esa, we need a check for the flyer for the mews, which has to
              >>be in by the 25th of January. I need to see you guys when you get
              >>here! We can't mail it without the check. So let me know when you
              >>get back in town.
              >>
              >>Thanks,
              >>Esa
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>
              >>Message: 2
              >> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:06:11 -0800 (PST)
              >> From: Eric Scott
              >>Subject: Re: Digest Number 195
              >>
              >>I emailed the question to the regional exchequer (whose name I forget,
              >sorry) and she didn't respond, but since I can't get the bank
              >statements before Tuesday, is it alright if I turn my report in a bit
              >late to account for that?
              >>
              >> -Aldheim
              >>
              >>SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com wrote: There is 1 message in this issue.
              >>
              >>Topics in this digest:
              >>
              >> 1. Reports
              >> From: Katherine Schneider
              >>
              >>
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>
              >>Message: 1
              >> Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:39:59 -0600 (CST)
              >> From: Katherine Schneider
              >>Subject: Reports
              >>
              >>I hope everyone's break is going well, to all officers, reports are due
              >>to me and your deputies by January 15th (Sunday), so please get those
              >>to me a.s.a.p.
              >>thankyou very much,
              >>
              >> ~Alessandra
              >>
              >>
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>------------------------------------------------------------------------
              >>Yahoo! Groups Links
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>------------------------------------------------------------------------
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>"And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
              >>
              >>-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
              >>
              >>"Flowers gathered in the morning,
              >>Afternoon they blossomed on,
              >>All are withered by the evening,
              >>You can be me when I'm gone."
              >>
              >>---------------------------------
              >>Yahoo! Photos
              >> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
              >holidays, whatever.
              >>
              >>[This message contained attachments]
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>________________________________________________________________________
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>------------------------------------------------------------------------
              >>Yahoo! Groups Links
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>------------------------------------------------------------------------
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >>"And then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
              >>
              >>-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
              >>
              >>"Flowers gathered in the morning,
              >>Afternoon they blossomed on,
              >>All are withered by the evening,
              >>You can be me when I'm gone."
              >>
              >>---------------------------------
              >>Yahoo! Photos
              >> Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your
              >hands ASAP.
              >
              >
              >---------------------------------
              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >
              >
              > Visit your group "SCA_Bellewode" on the web.
              >
              > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > SCA_Bellewode-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              >
              > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              Service.
              >
              >
              >---------------------------------
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >---------------------------------
              >Yahoo! Photos
              > Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your
              hands ASAP.
            • Kat Schneider
              For this week, I have work Monday (last night) from 5-10 pm, Wed. 5-Close, Friday 5-10, Saturday 5-Close. So basically, I have tonight and Thursday night. If
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 24, 2008
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                For this week, I have work Monday (last night) from 5-10 pm, Wed.
                5-Close, Friday 5-10, Saturday 5-Close. So basically, I have tonight
                and Thursday night. If any of these do not work, then please have the
                meeting without me but make sure someone posts what happens.

                Thank you,

                ~Alessandra
              • Matthew Lagemann
                So here is the plan:   For those interested we are going to take a look at the various armor bits that we inherited years ago and see what loaner gear we can
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 24, 2008
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment

                  So here is the plan:

                   

                  For those interested we are going to take a look at the various armor bits that we inherited years ago and see what loaner gear we can come up with and what needs to be purchased.  The day that seems to work for everyone is Thursday at approximately 5 pm.  Where? Well I haven't figured that out.  My house is too messy at the moment so if someone has a place, that would be great.  If others who are not interested in fighting but just want to hang out feel free to come on by.  Also I bought 9' of rattan and donated it to the group for loaner swords.  What I would like to do is figure out what we need to get some loaner armor together and how much it will cost.  Anything people can donate to the cause would be greatly appreciated, but we can also work up a proposed budget for the financial committee to look over at some point.

                   

                  Ermenrich



                  ----- Original Message ----
                  From: Kat Schneider <kls203@...>
                  To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:08:55 AM
                  Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                  For this week, I have work Monday (last night) from 5-10 pm, Wed.
                  5-Close, Friday 5-10, Saturday 5-Close. So basically, I have tonight
                  and Thursday night. If any of these do not work, then please have the
                  meeting without me but make sure someone posts what happens.

                  Thank you,

                  ~Alessandra


                • Matthew Lagemann
                  So here is the plan (Part B): Due to flooding, the loaner armor bits are NOT accessible. Luckily they are on the top of a hill, so they are fine, it is only
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 26, 2008
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment
                    So here is the plan (Part B):

                    Due to flooding, the loaner armor bits are NOT accessible.  Luckily they are on the top of a hill, so they are fine, it is only the road leading to them that poses a problem.  We will still meet tonight in order to discuss what we need to get as a group, what people need to get on their own, and to just go over some other basic items.  The time will still be at 6:00 and the place will be at Allesandra's apartment (thanks for the offer!).   I forget her address and my phone has been acting up, so if she could post her address, that would be great.  I hope to see you all there.

                    Ermenrich

                    ----- Original Message ----
                    From: Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...>
                    To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                    Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:20:02 AM
                    Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                    So here is the plan:

                     

                    For those interested we are going to take a look at the various armor bits that we inherited years ago and see what loaner gear we can come up with and what needs to be purchased.  The day that seems to work for everyone is Thursday at approximately 5 pm.  Where? Well I haven't figured that out.  My house is too messy at the moment so if someone has a place, that would be great.  If others who are not interested in fighting but just want to hang out feel free to come on by.  Also I bought 9' of rattan and donated it to the group for loaner swords.  What I would like to do is figure out what we need to get some loaner armor together and how much it will cost.  Anything people can donate to the cause would be greatly appreciated, but we can also work up a proposed budget for the financial committee to look over at some point.

                     

                    Ermenrich



                    ----- Original Message ----
                    From: Kat Schneider <kls203@truman. edu>
                    To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                    Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:08:55 AM
                    Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                    For this week, I have work Monday (last night) from 5-10 pm, Wed.
                    5-Close, Friday 5-10, Saturday 5-Close. So basically, I have tonight
                    and Thursday night. If any of these do not work, then please have the
                    meeting without me but make sure someone posts what happens.

                    Thank you,

                    ~Alessandra



                  • Kat Schneider
                    The apartment is at 402 E. McPherson St. Apt. C. It is about two blocks from the police station (going away from the square) and is across the street from an
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 26, 2008
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment
                      The apartment is at 402 E. McPherson St. Apt. C. It is about two
                      blocks from the police station (going away from the square) and is
                      across the street from an old high school. If anyone needs extra
                      instructions, feel free to give me a call.

                      ~Alessandra


                      Matthew Lagemann wrote:


                      >So here is the plan (Part B):
                      >
                      >Due to flooding, the loaner armor bits are NOT accessible. Luckily
                      they are on the top of a hill, so they are fine, it is only the road
                      leading to them that poses a problem. We will still meet tonight in
                      order to discuss what we need to get as a group, what people need to
                      get on their own, and to just go over some other basic items. The time
                      will still be at 6:00 and the place will be at Allesandra's apartment
                      (thanks for the offer!). I forget her address and my phone has been
                      acting up, so if she could post her address, that would be great. I
                      hope to see you all there.
                      >
                      >Ermenrich
                      >
                      >
                      >----- Original Message ----
                      >From: Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...>
                      >To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                      >Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:20:02 AM
                      >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                      >
                      >
                      >So here is the plan:
                      >
                      >For those interested we are going to take a look at the various armor
                      bits that we inherited years ago and see what loaner gear we can come
                      up with and what needs to be purchased. The day that seems to work for
                      everyone is Thursday at approximately 5 pm. Where? Well I haven't
                      figured that out. My house is too messy at the moment so if someone
                      has a place, that would be great. If others who are not interested in
                      fighting but just want to hang out feel free to come on by. Also I
                      bought 9' of rattan and donated it to the group for loaner swords.
                      What I would like to do is figure out what we need to get some loaner
                      armor together and how much it will cost. Anything people can donate
                      to the cause would be greatly appreciated, but we can also work up a
                      proposed budget for the financial committee to look over at some point.
                      >
                      >Ermenrich
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >----- Original Message ----
                      >From: Kat Schneider <kls203@truman. edu>
                      >To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                      >Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:08:55 AM
                      >Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                      >
                      >
                      >For this week, I have work Monday (last night) from 5-10 pm, Wed.
                      >5-Close, Friday 5-10, Saturday 5-Close. So basically, I have tonight
                      >and Thursday night. If any of these do not work, then please have the
                      >meeting without me but make sure someone posts what happens.
                      >
                      >Thank you,
                      >
                      >~Alessandra
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                    • Matthew Lagemann
                      Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking Tuesdays at 6.
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
                      View Source
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                      • Kat Schneider
                        sounds good to me, ~Alessandra ... semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
                        View Source
                        • 0 Attachment
                          sounds good to me,

                          ~Alessandra


                          Matthew Lagemann wrote:


                          >Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                          semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                          Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                        • Nathanael Dollar
                          Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
                          View Source
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?


                            Kat Schneider wrote:


                            >sounds good to me,
                            >
                            > ~Alessandra
                            >
                            >
                            >Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                            >
                            >
                            >>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                            >semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                            >Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                            >>
                            >>
                            >>
                            >>
                            >>
                            >
                            >------------------------------------
                            >
                            >Yahoo! Groups Links
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                          • Matthew Lagemann
                            Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house, 623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and the activity
                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
                            View Source
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house, 623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans for the next year.  Also be prepared to share something SCA related that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment.  We need to hit that hard!
                               
                              Ermenrich

                              ----- Original Message ----
                              From: Nathanael Dollar <ncd121@...>
                              To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                              Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                              Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                              Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?

                              Kat Schneider wrote:

                              >sounds good to me,
                              >
                              > ~Alessandra
                              >
                              >
                              >Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                              >
                              >
                              >>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                              >semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                              >Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                              >>
                              >>
                              >>
                              >>
                              >>
                              >
                              >----------- --------- --------- -------
                              >
                              >Yahoo! Groups Links
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              >


                            • Kat Schneider
                              Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I m assuming the time is 6 p.m.? ~Alessandra ... 623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular
                              Message 14 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
                              View Source
                              • 0 Attachment
                                Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I'm assuming the
                                time is 6 p.m.?

                                ~Alessandra


                                Matthew Lagemann wrote:


                                >Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house,
                                623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and
                                the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans
                                for the next year.  Also be prepared to share something SCA related
                                that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment.  We
                                need to hit that hard!
                                >Ermenrich
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                >----- Original Message ----
                                >From: Nathanael Dollar <ncd121@...>
                                >To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                                >Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                                >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                                >
                                >
                                >Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                                >
                                >Kat Schneider wrote:
                                >
                                >>sounds good to me,
                                >>
                                >> ~Alessandra
                                >>
                                >>
                                >>Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                                >>
                                >>
                                >>>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                                >>semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                                >>Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                                >>>
                                >>>
                                >>>
                                >>>
                                >>>
                                >>
                                >>----------- --------- --------- -------
                                >>
                                >>Yahoo! Groups Links
                                >>
                                >>
                                >>
                                >>
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                >
                              • Matthew Lagemann
                                The time is 6 pm yes.  Silly me!  Wear whatever you feel comfortable in for this one.  We might try wearing garb next week. Ermenrich ... From: Kat
                                Message 15 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
                                View Source
                                • 0 Attachment

                                  The time is 6 pm yes.  Silly me!  Wear whatever you feel comfortable in for this one.  We might try wearing garb next week.

                                   

                                  Ermenrich



                                  ----- Original Message ----
                                  From: Kat Schneider <kls203@...>
                                  To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                                  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:29:56 AM
                                  Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                                  Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I'm assuming the
                                  time is 6 p.m.?

                                  ~Alessandra


                                  Matthew Lagemann wrote:


                                  >Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house,
                                  623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and
                                  the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans
                                  for the next year.  Also be prepared to share something SCA related
                                  that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment.  We
                                  need to hit that hard!
                                  >Ermenrich
                                  >
                                  >
                                  >
                                  >----- Original Message ----
                                  >From: Nathanael Dollar <ncd121@truman. edu>
                                  >To:
                                  ymailto="mailto:SCA_Bellewode%40yahoogroups.com">SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                                  >Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                                  >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                                  >
                                  >
                                  >Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                                  >
                                  >Kat Schneider wrote:
                                  >
                                  >>sounds good to me,
                                  >>
                                  >> ~Alessandra
                                  >>
                                  >>
                                  >>Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                                  >>
                                  >>
                                  >>>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                                  >>semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                                  >>Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                                  >>>
                                  >>>
                                  >>>
                                  >>>
                                  >>>
                                  >>
                                  >>---------- - --------- --------- -------
                                  >>
                                  >>Yahoo! Groups Links
                                  >>
                                  >>
                                  >>
                                  >>
                                  >
                                  >
                                  >
                                  >


                                • Matthew Lagemann
                                  So it was decided that we would meet regularly at 6 pm on Thursday. If you could not make it to the meeting and this new time does not work, please let me
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Aug 27, 2008
                                  View Source
                                  • 0 Attachment
                                    So it was decided that we would meet regularly at 6 pm on Thursday.  If you could not make it to the meeting and this new time does not work, please let me know.  I cannot guarantee it will change, but it has not been set in stone.

                                    Ermenrich

                                    ----- Original Message ----
                                    From: Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...>
                                    To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                                    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:32:42 PM
                                    Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                                    The time is 6 pm yes.  Silly me!  Wear whatever you feel comfortable in for this one.  We might try wearing garb next week.

                                     

                                    Ermenrich



                                    ----- Original Message ----
                                    From: Kat Schneider <kls203@truman. edu>
                                    To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                                    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:29:56 AM
                                    Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

                                    Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I'm assuming the
                                    time is 6 p.m.?

                                    ~Alessandra


                                    Matthew Lagemann wrote:


                                    >Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house,
                                    623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and
                                    the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans
                                    for the next year.  Also be prepared to share something SCA related
                                    that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment.  We
                                    need to hit that hard!
                                    >Ermenrich
                                    >
                                    >
                                    >
                                    >----- Original Message ----
                                    >From: Nathanael Dollar <ncd121@truman. edu>
                                    >To:
                                    href="mailto:SCA_Bellewode%40yahoogroups.com">SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                                    >Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                                    >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                                    >
                                    >
                                    >Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                                    >
                                    >Kat Schneider wrote:
                                    >
                                    >>sounds good to me,
                                    >>
                                    >> ~Alessandra
                                    >>
                                    >>
                                    >>Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                                    >>
                                    >>
                                    >>>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                                    >>semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                                    >>Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                                    >>>
                                    >>>
                                    >>>
                                    >>>
                                    >>>
                                    >>
                                    >>---------- - --------- --------- -------
                                    >>
                                    >>Yahoo! Groups Links
                                    >>
                                    >>
                                    >>
                                    >>
                                    >
                                    >
                                    >
                                    >



                                  • Kat Schneider
                                    As I said last night, it is more than likely that I will not be able to make it to meetings at that time. The only evenings that I know that I will have off
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Aug 27, 2008
                                    View Source
                                    • 0 Attachment
                                      As I said last night, it is more than likely that I will not be able to
                                      make it to meetings at that time. The only evenings that I know that I
                                      will have off are Saturdays and Tuesdays. If Thursdays are better for
                                      then group, then meet Thursdays. There's always a chance that I might
                                      get that evening off... I will just have to see week to week.

                                      ~Alessandra


                                      Matthew Lagemann wrote:


                                      >So it was decided that we would meet regularly at 6 pm on Thursday. If
                                      you could not make it to the meeting and this new time does not work,
                                      please let me know. I cannot guarantee it will change, but it has not
                                      been set in stone.
                                      >
                                      >Ermenrich
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >----- Original Message ----
                                      >From: Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...>
                                      >To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                                      >Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:32:42 PM
                                      >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >The time is 6 pm yes. Silly me! Wear whatever you feel comfortable in
                                      for this one. We might try wearing garb next week.
                                      >
                                      >Ermenrich
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >----- Original Message ----
                                      >From: Kat Schneider <kls203@truman. edu>
                                      >To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                                      >Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:29:56 AM
                                      >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I'm assuming the
                                      >time is 6 p.m.?
                                      >
                                      >~Alessandra
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >>Here is the plan: We will have the first meeting tonight at my house,
                                      >623 E. Pierce. We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and
                                      >the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans
                                      >for the next year. Also be prepared to share something SCA related
                                      >that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment. We
                                      >need to hit that hard!
                                      >>Ermenrich
                                      >>
                                      >>
                                      >>
                                      >>----- Original Message ----
                                      >>From: Nathanael Dollar <ncd121@truman. edu>
                                      >>To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                                      >>Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                                      >>Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                                      >>
                                      >>
                                      >>Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                                      >>
                                      >>Kat Schneider wrote:
                                      >>
                                      >>>sounds good to me,
                                      >>>
                                      >>> ~Alessandra
                                      >>>
                                      >>>
                                      >>>Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                                      >>>
                                      >>>
                                      >>>>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                                      >>>semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                                      >>>Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
                                      >>>>
                                      >>>>
                                      >>>>
                                      >>>>
                                      >>>>
                                      >>>
                                      >>>---------- - --------- --------- -------
                                      >>>
                                      >>>Yahoo! Groups Links
                                      >>>
                                      >>>
                                      >>>
                                      >>>
                                      >>
                                      >>
                                      >>
                                      >>
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >
                                      >
                                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.