Seneschal Information

  • Martinus Draco Byzantios
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      Vitallia will still be listed in the Mews and on the Calontir Websites as the seneschal of this group as I have not received any contact information from your new seneschal.

      If you can get this rectified by 10pm tonite, I can go ahead and submit the change to the mews in my mailing tonite. If not, then it will be yet another month of Vitallia being listed as seneschal for Bellewode.

      Alessandra, you can go to the new Calontir Seneschal's website and fill out the Web Permissions form and that will get me all the information I need.

      Die dulce fruere.

      Martinus

      Kuriarchia Martinus Draco Byzantios, GoA, Torse, AoA

      mka Kevin Hughes               moi@...               913-620-0471

      Deputy Kingdom Seneschal - Minister of Information, Kingdom of Calontir

      Pursuivant Extraordinaire, Kingdom of Calontir

      Ipsa scientia postestas est.

      η γνώση είναι δύναμη

      Per pale azure and or, a double-headed eagle and in chief two chi-rhos, all counterchanged.

      Yahoo Messenger ID: martinusdracobyzantios