Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: Gryphon's Festival

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2009
      Justin--let me check about the camping on the quad again. I believe I said the first and third week of classes, yes? The week that ends with AoW is Truman Week, and the first two days of classes... Ah, now I remember. We're not camping on the quad on a weekend. We're doing it in the middle of the week, which means that it's probably time to start talking about shifts. I will make a separate email about that just so it stands out.

      That said, Zhenya will not be going to AoW, I believe, so I will not be taking the Naughty Tent to AoW, if I do end up deciding to go. Don't know at this point--still reflecting. Actually, considering that I have work at 2 o'clock on Sunday, it's probably not the best idea for me to go right now. I'll stay home and perhaps we can arrange to do something fun with the newbies and the sit-at-homes that weekend? I will also put this in my email also. :D

      --Isabella

      On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Nathanael Dollar <ncd121@...> wrote:

      Well, having realized there was a reason I couldn't go to cattle raids, I am now intending on going to AoW again, and can pick people up on Friday (preferably in the morning/around noon) to go up to AoW.
      --Ewen MacCleary.