Ages of War?

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2009
      anyone in Bellewode going to Ages of War? It's the last weekend in August in Mason City, IA. If so, would anyone like to carpool? I should be going and can go up through Kirksville on my way.
    • jwc1686@truman.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2009
        whats AoW about?
        anyone in Bellewode going to Ages of War? It's the last weekend in August in Mason City, IA. If so, would anyone like to carpool? I should be going and can go up through Kirksville on my way.
      • Nathanael Dollar
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2009
          http://www.heraldshill.org/AgesOfWar/index.html

          to quote the website there will be:
          Armored Combat, Archery, A&S Competitions, Bardic Activities, Classes, Equestrian Activities, Feasting, Inns, Inter-Kingdom Fund-raising, Siege Weapons, Thrown Weapons, Youth Activities
          --Ewen MacCleary

            Date: Saturday, August 08, 2009 8:27:08 am

            To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com

            From: "ncd121" <ncd121@yahoo. com>