Kingdom A & S

  • pitykelfin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      ATTN BELLEWODE:

      If you are going to enter something at Kingdom A & S, you MUST send in your entry form TODAY.

      It is very easy, and even if you are not sure you will make it, you should enter anyway. It's no big deal to enter and then withdraw, but if you don't enter, you can't change your mind later.

      Allison, I know that you at least were planning to enter your painted eggs. Isabella is entering a scroll. Albrecht, please consider reciting from Beowulf--it was really cool, and it'll be something different for the judges.

      To enter, go to http://www.artsci.calontir-rush.org/. In the brown box in the middle, click on "Kingdom A & S Webpage". Scroll to the bottom and click the second "entry form". Fill out the information on it, and send it to Mistress Kateryn de Devleyn at nickiandme@.... Be sure to include lots of details about your project, so she knows in which category to enter it. For example, Isabella's project could be Illumination or Calligraphy, so she needs to tell them which category would be more accurate for her project.

      I would really like it if Bellewode were to do well at A & S, especially since I can't go. :( Sorry for not getting you this information sooner.

      Sincerely,
      Kasha
    • Justin Crouch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        Good news everyone...if your not on the CalonList, you now have an EXTRA 10 days to hand in your forms for Kingdom A&S...Good luck to all who are entering.

        Tardis
        di vos incolumes custodiant

        For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.

        On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM, pitykelfin <pitykelfin@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Katherine Schneider
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          So long Bellewode, I'm off to travel the world.  Adam and I have officially moved to Chillicothe, MO (SCA no man's land so you're not rid of me yet :-)  ) and now we are off to Chicago and then to Greece.  Be prepared for lots of pictures when I get back!

           ~Alessandra

          Recent Activity
            Visit Your Group
            Give Back