Armor?!

  • Justin Crouch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2009
      I have been talking with a gentleman about his armor he is getting rid of, and he said he has this still to parcel out...the only stipulation is that whoever wants it has to drive to Columbia and get it. Well as many of you know I can't do that...mmemm...but if we would like it for loaner armor or someone from Bellewode specifically wants to drive and get it I will forward your info to him and you can talk about it...just reply back.

      FWD:
      Hey Justin,
      Well, I had a lot of response to my note about armor, so I'm trying to parcel things out to those who had specific requests.  Would you or any of the others there be interested in my gauntlets & weapons, maybe a shield?
      FWD:

      Leonardus
      di vos incolumes custodiant

      For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.