Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: A brilliant Lilies idea

    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 4 10:52 AM
      Hrm.. Can go either way there. The phrasing of each verse is a little altered too with each one, so there's room for it to flex. Take a listen when you get home and we'll talk on it.

      Jacob the Singer

        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 4 11:36 AM
          k, ill give it a listen thru

          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 4 11:48 AM
            Wait, second verse last line, doesn't make sense with the line before...heres the new one

            youll go runnin just as quick as you can
            cause ever soldiers scared 'gainst* a Calon Man
            *against w/o the first syllable...not sure if this slimming of words is common or not.

            Leonardus

            --
            di vos incolumes custodiant

            For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.
          • Eric Scott
            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 4 1:05 PM
              You are all dead to me.

              -Aldheim

              On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Justin Crouch <jwc1686@...> wrote:

              Wait, second verse last line, doesn't make sense with the line before...heres the new one

              youll go runnin just as quick as you can
              cause ever soldiers scared 'gainst* a Calon Man
              *against w/o the first syllable...not sure if this slimming of words is common or not.

              Leonardus

              --
              di vos incolumes custodiant

              For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.

              "A fact of life: we're going to die. Be of good heart, cry the dead artists out of the living past. Our songs will all be silenced, but what of it? Go on singing."

              -Orson Welles

              The Flow and the Ebb: lofro.livejournal.com
            • Justin Crouch

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 4 3:45 PM
                      So not only are we medieval classic rockers, but we're undead too? SWEET!

                      Besides, this is mild. I've heard SCA filks of Nine Inch Nails' "Closer". Yes, it's atrociously bad.

                      *gdr*
                      Jacob the fleeing-very-fast Singer