Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: ...Bellewode Wars

  • Justin Crouch
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2009
      for the event?! We need one just to have...and what college student in the medieval era wouldn't have been able to build one? We can get some ROTC people involved and say it's a war college...lol

      tardis

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 4:06 PM, ncd121 <ncd121@...> wrote:

      While having a group onager would be fun, it would probably not be appropriate for Bellewode's event. It's a riot, the college wouldn't have one, and I doubt the towns people would be able to get one either.
      --Ewen

      --
      di vos incolumes custodiant

      For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.
    • Katherine Schneider
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hey Ermenrich,

        When can you be bothered about sewing?