  • Allison Bannister
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 8:54 PM
      Ermenrich and Kasha,

      I realized last night after getting back to the dorms that I left my
      A&S project sitting in your living room. I'm heading home tomorrow
      afternoon, so I was wondering whether I could possibly stop by and pick
      that up, sometime between 11:30 and 1:30ish. Thanks,

      Allison (who is going to work on choosing a new name eventually.)