Pot Luck

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009

      Tomorrow (Tuesday) will be our Bellewode A&S Competition and Pot Luck at my house.  The festivities will start at 5 pm and the judging at 6 pm.  The theme for the food is tacos.  Below you will find two lists.  One is of everyone that I know of currently that is entering a project and the other is the food that people have said they would bring.  It is not too late to enter a project; you just need to let me know at your earliest convenience so we can get the judging criteria ready.  Please make sure to bring both your project and your documentation (three copies preferred, but if your printing account is getting low we understand).

      Projects

      Brock – Hat

      Allison – Faberge Eggs

      Albrecht – Anglo-Saxon Bardic Recitation

      Isabella – Calligraphy/Illumination

      Ewen – Leather Armor

      Meredith – ummm…. uh….. some Asian knot tying thing… I forget the name of it….

      Food

      Ermenrich – Taco shells

      Isabella – Soda

      Kira – Chips

      Albrecht – Cheese

      Esa – Meat

      Ewen – Tomatoes

      Leonardus – Chips and salsa (I think… he told me but now I cannot remember)

      Hope to see everyone tomorrow!