Changes to Moderators

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2004
      I have just gone through and edited our moderators.

      At this point, all active officers are moderators. I also have
      Helena as a moderator since she is stepping up as Exchequer and we
      are in that gray transition period.

      The following is the list of moderators and their office:

      Allisandre - Seneschal
      Esa - A&S
      Redbeard - Chatelaine
      Helena - Exchequer (to be)
      Ermenrich - Exchequer and WebMinister (will remain moderator after
      having over the exchequer job)
      Roberto - Herald

      If the group wants (or even cares) we can institute a policy where
      the Seneschal is the group owner, and I can hand ownership over.
      Just let me know which way we want to go with it. Even the
      webminister would make sense.

      -Roberto
    • Katherine Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2004
        this is a reminder that the due date for officer reports is coming up.
        Happy Christmas, Marrry New Year!

        ~Alessandra

        (p.s. i love chainmail! it's so totally awsome! ...just thought you
        might like to know that :) -Smile)