William the Marshal?

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29 4:51 PM
      Anyone here planning on going to the William the Marshal Event in Three Rivers? It's May 22nd-25th (Labor day weekend). I just joined the B3R e-mail list and as such have seen some of the prep going into the event. Guys, this event is going to be awesome. Some of the stuff they are doing is really amazing. I am going to be there. I hope some of you will be there too.
      --Ewen
    • Belle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 8:45 AM
        Wow, kind of think that is an understatement. The William the Marshall event is one of those events that happen once a decade, and everyone who is even remotely interested in having fun in the SCA comes to it. I am really not kidding when I say that this is the kind of event that people will be talking about for years to come. This will make Jubilee look like a Sunday brunch. Fernando is a force of nature that cannot be stopped, the event will be incredible. You should all come or you will want to kick yourselves later.

        YIS,
        Isabeau

        Anyone here planning on going to the William the Marshal Event in Three Rivers?
        It's May 22nd-25th (Labor day weekend).  I just joined the B3R e-mail list
        and as such have seen some of the prep going into the event.  Guys, this event
        is going to be awesome.  Some of the stuff they are doing is really amazing.  I
        am going to be there.  I hope some of you will be there too.
        --Ewen

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:SCA_Bellewode-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:SCA_Bellewode-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Nathanael Dollar
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 9:39 AM
          Let me put it this way. I was so impressed by what I saw on the B3R
          list that I am skipping a free trip to chicago to go to William the
          Marshall.
          --Ewen

          Belle wrote:

          >Wow, kind of think that is an understatement. The William the Marshall
          event is one of those events that happen once a decade, and everyone
          who is even remotely interested in having fun in the SCA comes to it. I
          am really not kidding when I say that this is the kind of event that
          people will be talking about for years to come. This will make Jubilee
          look like a Sunday brunch. Fernando is a force of nature that cannot be
          stopped, the event will be incredible. You should all come or you will
          want to kick yourselves later.

          >YIS,
          >Isabeau

        • Belle
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 11:32 AM
            Woo hoo, see you there!

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30 3:32 PM
              I wish I can be there. I remember when Fernando became Prince at the Crown Tourney we held one year, and the subsequent reign. It was fantastic. Fernando is an one-man fun generator. Just remember that a bored Ferd is a dangerous Ferd. :)

              Jacob the Singer

              Belle wrote:

              >Wow, kind of think that is an understatement. The William the Marshall
              event is one of those events that happen once a decade, and everyone
              who is even remotely interested in having fun in the SCA comes to it. I
              am really not kidding when I say that this is the kind of event that
              people will be talking about for years to come. This will make Jubilee
              look like a Sunday brunch. Fernando is a force of nature that cannot be
              stopped, the event will be incredible. You should all come or you will
              want to kick yourselves later.

              >YIS,
              >Isabeau

            • Justin Crouch
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 30 6:09 PM
                Alright, I may be able to get down there, just heard word from someone
                in IK, and something should come of it...now is there a tent I can stay
                in?

                Leonardus(who doesn't like mooching, but SCA related does...lol)

                Harry Coburn wrote:

                >I wish I can be there. I remember when Fernando became Prince at the
                Crown Tourney we held one year, and the subsequent reign. It was
                fantastic. Fernando is an one-man fun generator. Just remember that a
                bored Ferd is a dangerous Ferd. :)

                >Jacob the Singer

                Leonardus de Bellewode
                Justin W. Crouch