Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Bellewode Encampment Group Supplies

  • Nathanael Dollar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2009
      I should be there
      --Ewen

      Matthew Lagemann wrote:

      >I will be camping and reserving space for people from Bellewode to camp
      with me. There will be some logistical things to discuss, but I think
      it would be better done off list. The first thing I will need to
      figure out is how many people from Bellewode are planning to be at
      Lilies. From there we can go into more details.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2009
        Myself and Leonardus, and possibly two others though they'll be in and out and may camp elsewhere. We'll likely be staying in my pavilion, and arriving at opening or a little before.

        Jacob the Singer.