Re: [SCA_Bellewode] This weekend's event

  • Belle
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2 3:15 PM
      No worries, the map it's self is fine it's the description of what each pretty colored line means in the lower left corner that is difficult to read.

      See you this weekend,
      Isabeau

      From: Justin Crouch <jwc1686@truman. edu>
      To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 1:10 AM

      Yes, there are directions on the website. along with directions how to
      get to the ball place also.

      Leonardus

      Martinus Draco Byzantios wrote:

      >Is there a post revel planned for after the ball?
      >

      >Martinus

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: