RE: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] This weekend's event

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2009

      Ah, I didn’t notice the + / - cursor.  Lots of people will miss that feature.

      I think it looks good, but I am using a 1 GB 8600 GT Nvida, with a 24” flat panel monitor at extremely high resolution, so my PC does sick graphics.

      For someone with a 17” CRT, it might not be so clear.  I’ll try to look at it tomorrow in the office and let you know what I see.

      -Roberto

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2009
        No worries, the map it's self is fine it's the description of what each pretty colored line means in the lower left corner that is difficult to read.

        See you this weekend,
        Isabeau

        What browser are you using?  On mine it takes up the whole width of the screen and seems easy to read.  I have viewed it in both fire fox and ie.... Would you mmind sending a screen shot?  It is not that I don't believe it, I am just wondering how it looks on others computers.

        Ermenrich

        Actually the map is very tiny and hard to read.

        Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

        Isabeau

        Yes, there are directions on the website. along with directions how to
        get to the ball place also.

        Leonardus

        Martinus Draco Byzantios wrote:

        >Is there a post revel planned for after the ball?
        >

        >Martinus

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: