Re:Garb Day

  • Justin Crouch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Don't watch the news tonight Ermenrich
      That's all I can say...if you don't know about it, there is no report
      to file.

      Leonardus the Gleeman
      He who NEVER does anything that is worthy of That Report.

      ----------------------
      Leonardus de Bellewode
      Justin W. Crouch
    • Justin Crouch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
        This is for Truman students of Bellewode.
        Tomorrow being the Wednesday before our meeting Thursday, we are going
        to try once again to dress in garb to promote the group. Please try to
        remember to wear garb, since last time there was only a few of us...but
        yes, try to remember...also, this meeting is also a garb day. And I
        Should be in garb both days, even if I have to run because HvZ is
        starting tomorrow...wish me luck in my hope to stay a human...:D

        Leonardus the Gleeman
        who's not dead yet.

        Leonardus de Bellewode
        Justin W. Crouch