Dress Up Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      As you may recall (or may not) we decided to dress up in garb tomorrow as a recruiting effort.  So for thos of you that can (my job would frown on such things) dress up in some garb as a way of advertising the SCA.  Remember when you are in garb you represent the SCA so anything you do reflects on the group.  I am not saying be stoic and a stick in the mud, but don't show up on the evening news... I don't want to file that report....

      Be ready for people to ask about why you are dressed up.  Have something prepared including when and where we meet.  ex:  "I'm a member of the College of Bellewode, which is our local chapter of a medieval reenactment group which caters to an impressive range of interests, from music to cookery. Hey, our meeting is tomorrow at 6 in Baldwin 251. If you're interested, we would love to have you."

      See you all Thursday at the meeting... in garb!