dance space

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      So, They won't let us reserve rooms in dorms until 2 weeks before the
      date we need it. I have been told that Ryle main lounge will probably
      not be in use, but we still have to wait to reserve it and resident
      halls programs have first dibs. If we wait until 2 weeks before to
      reserve a room, and they are taken at that point in time, we are most
      likely going to be totally unable to get a room for the dance period,
      as 2 weeks is pretty short notice to find a room off campus to use.
      --Ewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        See if you can reserve the lounge in OP.  My guess is that it has to be reserved in the Fine Arts Dept.  That would be a really neat place to have the ball.  It is a public area, but I think it would be less public on a Saturday night then a Dorm Lounge.  Also you might want to make sure there are no shows in the theatre that night.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
          Sorry for the double post, but I have information that I just found.  Hmmm.... there is a show in the black box.  That is upstairs but is relatively close and could be disruptive (or vice versa).