CD 1 of Calontir

  • Justin Crouch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      I now have CD one...I will have my laptop tonight, and bring my
      CDs...if anyone wants a copy.

      if you have CDs it would help to bring one for your CD, seeing as I
      only have a limited supply, and want to make some to take to Jubilee to
      hand out.

      also, on CalonList they sent out a detailed schedule, but I being
      stupid and busy getting these...deleted it without meaning to, could
      someone FWD that to me so I can print it off...thanks.

      or print it off...

      CD 1

      01 - Song of the Shieldwall
      02 - Strongest and Best