Food for Jubilee

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2009
      So what do people want to make for the Jubilee ball? I think whatever it made, it should not be too messy and small in portions....

      Ermenrich
    • Justin Crouch
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
        As far as Jubilee goes, if I get my money arrives in the mail before we
        leave, I wish to go...but Im not sure if I will have it.
        If I don't I'm going to be on campus...I do plan on being at this
        thursday A&S...when are we doing it...and are we dressing up today, or
        is that next week.

        Matthew Lagemann wrote:

        >So what do people want to make for the Jubilee ball? I think whatever
        it made, it should not be too messy and small in portions....

        >Ermenrich

        Leonardus de Bellewode
        Justin W. Crouch