President?

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 28, 2009
      So...
      Truman claims that I am the group president (at least in truman's
      eyes). Am I? Should someone else be getting these e-mails? Let me
      know please.
      --Ewen
    • Kat Pogatshnik
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 28, 2009
        yep, that's probably right. Ermenrich can't be considered president
        and you are the next ranking officer I do believe.

        ~Alessandra

        ncd121 wrote:

        >So...
        >Truman claims that I am the group president (at least in truman's
        >eyes). Am I? Should someone else be getting these e-mails? Let me
        >know please.
        >--Ewen

      • Nathanael Dollar
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
          Actually,
          I'm not exchequer anymore.
          --Ewen

          Kat Pogatshnik wrote:

          >yep, that's probably right. Ermenrich can't be considered president
          >and you are the next ranking officer I do believe.
          >
          > ~Alessandra
          >

          >ncd121 wrote:
          >

          >>So...
          >>Truman claims that I am the group president (at least in truman's
          >>eyes). Am I? Should someone else be getting these e-mails? Let me
          >>know please.
          >>--Ewen

        • Justin Crouch
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
            So Yajie is our president? cuz im already an officer as far as the
            schools concerned.

            Nathanael Dollar wrote:

            >Actually,
            >I'm not exchequer anymore.
            >--Ewen
            >

            >Kat Pogatshnik wrote:
            >

            >>yep, that's probably right. Ermenrich can't be considered president
            >>and you are the next ranking officer I do believe.
            >>
            >> ~Alessandra
            >>

            >>ncd121 wrote:
            >>

            >>>So...
            >>>Truman claims that I am the group president (at least in truman's
            >>>eyes). Am I? Should someone else be getting these e-mails? Let me
            >>>know please.
            >>>--Ewen

            ----------------------
            Leonardus de Bellewode
            Justin W. Crouch
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
              Oh dear god. Our Ya-chan? President? What's the world coming to? XDDD
              --Alex

              Justin Crouch wrote:

              >So Yajie is our president? cuz im already an officer as far as the
              >schools concerned.
              >

              >Nathanael Dollar wrote:
              >

              >>Actually,
              >>I'm not exchequer anymore.
              >>--Ewen
              >>

              >>Kat Pogatshnik wrote:
              >>

              >>>yep, that's probably right. Ermenrich can't be considered president
              >>>and you are the next ranking officer I do believe.
              >>>
              >>> ~Alessandra

              >----------------------
              >Leonardus de Bellewode
              >Justin W. Crouch

            • Justin Crouch
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                thats what I was wondering...luckily hes only our face president...our
                seanchan, can make all the decisions and the school blames ya-chan XD

                Alexandra Rowland wrote:

                >Oh dear god. Our Ya-chan? President? What's the world coming to? XDDD
                >--Alex
                >

                >Justin Crouch wrote:
                >

                >>So Yajie is our president? cuz im already an officer as far as the
                >>schools concerned.
                >>

                >>Nathanael Dollar wrote:
                >>

                >>>Actually,
                >>>I'm not exchequer anymore.
                >>>--Ewen

                >>----------------------
                >>Leonardus de Bellewode
                >>Justin W. Crouch

                ----------------------
                Leonardus de Bellewode
                Justin W. Crouch
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                  Silverwing's Laws #7

                  If you say you're it, and no one else says they're it, and everyone thinks you're it, then you're it. (The Virtual Warrant Principle)

                  Jacob the Singer

                  Justin Crouch wrote:

                  >So Yajie is our president? cuz im already an officer as far as the
                  >schools concerned.
                  >

                  >Nathanael Dollar wrote:
                  >

                  >>Actually,
                  >>I'm not exchequer anymore.
                  >>--Ewen
                  >>

                  >>Kat Pogatshnik wrote:
                  >>

                  >>>yep, that's probably right. Ermenrich can't be considered president
                  >>>and you are the next ranking officer I do believe.
                  >>>
                  >>> ~Alessandra

                  please.

                  >>>--------- --------- --------- ---------
                  >>>
                  >>>Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >>>

                  >----------- --------- --
                  >Leonardus de Bellewode
                  >Justin W. Crouch

                • Justin Crouch
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                    Quick Question...is there anyone that may be able to give Allison and I
                    a ride to the meeting tonight?

                    Harry Coburn wrote:

                    >Silverwing's Laws #7
                    >
                    >If you say you're it, and no one else says they're it, and everyone
                    thinks you're it, then you're it. (The Virtual Warrant Principle)

                    >Jacob the Singer
                    >

                    >________________________________

                    ----------------------
                    Leonardus de Bellewode
                    Justin W. Crouch
                  • Nathanael Dollar
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                      Yeah, I can do it, just let me know when and where.
                      --Ewen

                      Justin Crouch wrote:

                      >Quick Question...is there anyone that may be able to give Allison and I
                      >a ride to the meeting tonight?
                      >

                      >Harry Coburn wrote:
                      >

                      >>Silverwing's Laws #7
                      >>
                      >>If you say you're it, and no one else says they're it, and everyone
                      >thinks you're it, then you're it. (The Virtual Warrant Principle)
                      >>
                      >>Jacob the Singer
                      >>

                      >>________________________________

                    • Justin Crouch
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                        call me when you are ready to go...217-430-8225
                        ill be at ryle hall

                        Nathanael Dollar wrote:

                        >Yeah, I can do it, just let me know when and where.
                        >--Ewen
                        >

                        >Justin Crouch wrote:
                        >

                        >>Quick Question...is there anyone that may be able to give Allison and I
                        >>a ride to the meeting tonight?
                        >>

                        >>Harry Coburn wrote:
                        >>

                        >>>Silverwing's Laws #7
                        >>>
                        >>>If you say you're it, and no one else says they're it, and everyone
                        >>thinks you're it, then you're it. (The Virtual Warrant Principle)
                        >>>
                        >>>Jacob the Singer
                        >>>

                        >>>________________________________

                        ----------------------
                        Leonardus de Bellewode
                        Justin W. Crouch
                      • fire_swirl5
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                          Think I can get in on that ride tonight?
                          - Keara

                          --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Justin Crouch <jwc1686@...>
                          wrote:

                          > call me when you are ready to go...217-430-8225
                          > ill be at ryle hall
                          >

                          > Nathanael Dollar wrote:
                          >

                          > >Yeah, I can do it, just let me know when and where.
                          > >--Ewen
                          > >

                          > >Justin Crouch wrote:
                          > >

                          > >>Quick Question...is there anyone that may be able to give Allison
                          and I
                          > >>a ride to the meeting tonight?

                          > >>thinks you're it, then you're it. (The Virtual Warrant Principle)

                        • Nathanael Dollar
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
                            Sure, just let me know when and where to pick you up.

                          • robert Trinitie TCh.
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 30, 2009
                              Question,

                              Back in the early mists of time when Kirksville had the
                              shire of thousand hills......
                              We considered the Seneschal to be the "president"
                              because he / she was the "legal" repr. of the group
                              in SCA speak?

                              Out of curiosity, Has this changed?

                              TTFN
                              Robert Trinitie The Chickenhearted, etc and so on
                              Kingdom of An-Tir, Shire of Wyewood. Home of Bubba
                              the bat winged hamster. www.wyewood.org

                              The SCA floats on a sea of jellied traditions.
                              Surrounded by shoals of well ground axes,
                              and a herd of dead horses.
                              -- Robert Trinitie The Chickenhearted. AS: teens -

                              ADDENDUM: ... and scented with the aroma of Biffy Mints.
                              --  wishes to remain unknown AS:42  --

                              Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
                            • Anne McKinney
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 30, 2009
                                In the late 90s (pretty close to the early mists of time) when Bellewode was forming as an incipient college in Calontir, the campus organization changed its name from "the SCA" to the Society for the Study of Medieval Culture to avoid any confusion with the much larger international SCA.

                                This is not so unusual for university-based SCA groups; the shire of Wurm Wald located at the University of Illinois (where I'm at now) has a separate campus organization identity as the Chambana Medievalist Association. Red tape for campus organizations doesn't always play nicely with red tape for the SCA...

                                Sofya
                                Former SSMC President
                                I'm not dead yet!

                                To: sca_bellewode@yahoogroups.com
                                From: trinitietch@...
                                Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:06:28 -0800
                                Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: President?

                                Question,

                                Back in the early mists of time when Kirksville had the
                                shire of thousand hills......
                                We considered the Seneschal to be the "president"
                                because he / she was the "legal" repr. of the group
                                in SCA speak?

                                Out of curiosity, Has this changed?

                                TTFN
                                Robert Trinitie The Chickenhearted, etc and so on
                                Kingdom of An-Tir, Shire of Wyewood. Home of Bubba
                                the bat winged hamster. www.wyewood. org

                                The SCA floats on a sea of jellied traditions.
                                Surrounded by shoals of well ground axes,
                                and a herd of dead horses.
                                -- Robert Trinitie The Chickenhearted. AS: teens -

                                ADDENDUM: ... and scented with the aroma of Biffy Mints.
                                --  wishes to remain unknown AS:42  --

                                Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.

                                Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 30, 2009

                                  Not to mention if you are a student group, your ‘president’ has to be a student, while the Seneschal, well you get my drift.

                                  It worked this way in the Marche of Unicorn in Midrealm where I Started as well.

                                  -Roberto

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 30, 2009
                                    Ermenrich is considered president but for things concerning the
                                    university the highest officer who is a current TSU student is the
                                    "president". :-)

                                    ~Alessandra

                                    Name: image001.jpg
                                    Type: image/jpeg