Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Business Meeting

  • clef of cividale
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
      Greetings all-

      There was talk about doing fighter practice this weekend, but that seemed to get scratched because several people are going Crystal Ball. Maybe it's something that you can talk about at your meeting, but when would be a good time to hold a practice? Just let me know so I can check my work and SCA schedules and make it up there.

      Later
      Clef