Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Business Meeting

  • Kat Pogatshnik
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
      Could I get a check for $10.49 (it was either 49 or 45 cents, you'll
      have to check) from Bellewode, for the 30 buckles that are now on the
      Bellewode armor, it would be greatly appreciated.

      ~Alessandra

      Ben Goldstein wrote:

      >Ermenrich could you bring my bag of leather to the meeting? I keep
      >forgetting it whenever I'm at your house cause I'm an idiot.
      >

      >Matthew Lagemann wrote:
      >

      >>Remember that this Thursday (that is tomorrow) will be the monthly
      >business meeting on campus. I have the following things down for the
      >agenda: Upcoming events, Bellewode's Event, Status of A&S Nights,
      >Banner ID numbers for the CSI, and Bellewode Badge. If there is
      >anything else you feel we need to talk about, please let me know and I
      >will add it to the agenda.
      >>
      >>In Service,
      >>Ermenrich

    • clef of cividale
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
        Greetings all-

        There was talk about doing fighter practice this weekend, but that seemed to get scratched because several people are going Crystal Ball. Maybe it's something that you can talk about at your meeting, but when would be a good time to hold a practice? Just let me know so I can check my work and SCA schedules and make it up there.

        Later
        Clef