Auditions

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      The Curtain Call Community Theatre is having auditions for the
      Christmas show today and Tuesday. Why should you audition? Because
      these things are a blast! There are two one acts, and so less
      stressful overall then a full blown show. The other reason? I am
      directing for the first time! I need actors for such great roles as
      drunk santa, over zealous actor, and two angels that are getting ready
      to kill each other. Here is the info:

      If you've ever been interested in getting involved in Curtain Call -
      be it on-stage or off-stage - drop by Christ's Family Church on these
      important dates:

      Sun, Nov 2 @ 2 - 4pm
      Mon, Nov 3 @ 6:30 - 8:30pm

      Christ's Family Church (531 North Baltimore)

      Performance Dates:

      Dec 11-13 @ 7pm

      Matinee: Sat, Dec 13 @ 2:30 PM

      We have roles for 7 male and 9 female parts. We also need lots of
      help behind-the-scenes with props, tech, set construction, costumes,
      publicity, etc. Come on out and let us know how YOU would like to lend
      a hand.

      Hope to see you there!

      Thanks!