November Activities Fair

  • Kat Pogatshnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      If there are people who are not going to be going to Crystal Ball this
      weekend, we may want to consider doing this. We do have a good
      membership currently but it might be good to get our name out to
      prospective students so that next year (when they come to TSU) they
      will remember us and join... hopefully.

      ~Alessandra

      Graves, Jill wrote:

      >November Showcase
      >
      >A special visit event sponsored by the Office of Admission
      >

      >We invite you to participate in the November Showcase Student Activities
      >Fair. We will have hundreds of prospective students on campus
      >discovering if Truman is a right fit for them. In order to do this,
      >representation by the student organizations on campus is essential. We
      >could not adequately showcase Truman with out YOU!
      >

      >Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008
      >
      >Time: 1:15-2:30pm
      >
      >Location: Student Union Building, Down Under
      >

      >RSVP: jgraves@... or 785-4114 by November 5, 2008
      >

      >Thank you all!
      >

      >Jill Graves
      >
      >Associate Director of Recruitment
      >
      >Truman State University
      >
      >100 E. Normal | McClain Hall 205
      >
      >Kirksville, MO 63501
      >
      >660.785.4114 | 800.892.7792 in state
      >
      >http://admissions.truman.edu

    • Justin Crouch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
        I would like to go to Crystal Ball, but if for some reason I can't and
        I'm on campus, I will help...but thats if I do not go.

        Kat Pogatshnik wrote:

        >If there are people who are not going to be going to Crystal Ball this
        >weekend, we may want to consider doing this. We do have a good
        >membership currently but it might be good to get our name out to
        >prospective students so that next year (when they come to TSU) they
        >will remember us and join... hopefully.
        >
        > ~Alessandra
        >

        >Graves, Jill wrote:
        >

        >>November Showcase
        >>
        >>A special visit event sponsored by the Office of Admission
        >>

        >>We invite you to participate in the November Showcase Student Activities
        >>Fair. We will have hundreds of prospective students on campus
        >>discovering if Truman is a right fit for them. In order to do this,
        >>representation by the student organizations on campus is essential. We
        >>could not adequately showcase Truman with out YOU!
        >>

        >>Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008
        >>
        >>Time: 1:15-2:30pm
        >>
        >>Location: Student Union Building, Down Under
        >>

        >>RSVP: jgraves@... or 785-4114 by November 5, 2008
        >>

        >>Thank you all!
        >>

        >>Jill Graves
        >>
        >>Associate Director of Recruitment