Charlemagne's Oktoberfest

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
      We are down for 12 feast spots at Oktoberfest.  Let me repeat that number.... 12.  I am trying to think of the last time Bellewode has taken that many people to an event.....  I can't.  Check out the event website at :  http://charlemagnesoktoberfest.shireofstandingstones.org/.  It is pretty darn amazing.

      Ermenrich

    • Kat Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
        I have confirmation on the SUB Activities room (not the first choice,
        but oh well) from 12 (noon) - 5 p.m.

        They haven't sent any confirmation on the second half (6-10 p.m.) yet.

        ~Alessandra

        (... and to Ermenrich's previous statement... wHoOt!!!)