Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Activities Fair

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 5, 2008

      Seconded! Good job everyone! Get them garb and to an event ASAP. :)

      Jacob the Singer

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 1, 2009
        Okay, well. I probably should have counted this as my job about two weeks ago, but I just realized today that I didn't know if anyone had reserved a table at the Activities Fair, and Kasha said she didn't think so. So I just called them and they said it was too late, but that we could bring our own table and set up with the Community organizations instead of the Truman ones. Maybe we can sort of wedge ourselves in between and be vague.

        So the fair is going to be from noon to 4 tomorrow on the quad. I need volunteers. Who is up for it? Sorry for the last minute flailing; it is my fault. I should have double checked these things last week. :{ *shame*

        --Isabella
      • Justin Crouch (Leonardus O)
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 1, 2009
          I wish I could, but at that time, my classes butcher right in it...I was hoping it was slightly after my classes too, then I would be able to.

          di vos incolumes custodiant

          For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.