Greetings!

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2008
      Welcome to Bellewode, Truman, and the list! Do you have a speciality
      in the SCA or just do everything? (exp.: Dance, fighting, archery,
      heraldry, scribal arts, sewing, etc..)

      ~Alessandra

      Chris Lewis wrote:

      >There is now a new member on the list.
      >

      >Ceolwyn, modernly known as Keara. A new student at Truman from the
      Three
      >Rivers area.
      >

      >Welcome to the insanity.
      >

      >-Roberto

    • fire_swirl5
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2008
        Thank you for the greeting. I have started fighting but have not
        authorized yet and did not bring any of my armor or garb up yet. I
        wasn't sure how much Bellewode did. I look forward to meeting everyone.

        -Ceolwyn