Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 26 10:49 AM
      The apartment is at 402 E. McPherson St. Apt. C. It is about two
      blocks from the police station (going away from the square) and is
      across the street from an old high school. If anyone needs extra
      instructions, feel free to give me a call.

      ~Alessandra

      Matthew Lagemann wrote:

      >So here is the plan (Part B):
      >
      >Due to flooding, the loaner armor bits are NOT accessible. Luckily
      they are on the top of a hill, so they are fine, it is only the road
      leading to them that poses a problem. We will still meet tonight in
      order to discuss what we need to get as a group, what people need to
      get on their own, and to just go over some other basic items. The time
      will still be at 6:00 and the place will be at Allesandra's apartment
      (thanks for the offer!). I forget her address and my phone has been
      acting up, so if she could post her address, that would be great. I
      hope to see you all there.

      >Ermenrich

      bits that we inherited years ago and see what loaner gear we can come
      up with and what needs to be purchased. The day that seems to work for
      everyone is Thursday at approximately 5 pm. Where? Well I haven't
      figured that out. My house is too messy at the moment so if someone
      has a place, that would be great. If others who are not interested in
      fighting but just want to hang out feel free to come on by. Also I
      bought 9' of rattan and donated it to the group for loaner swords.
      What I would like to do is figure out what we need to get some loaner
      armor together and how much it will cost. Anything people can donate
      to the cause would be greatly appreciated, but we can also work up a
      proposed budget for the financial committee to look over at some point.

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
        Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?
      • Kat Schneider
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
          sounds good to me,

          ~Alessandra

          Matthew Lagemann wrote:

          >Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
          semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
          Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?

        • Nathanael Dollar
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 25, 2008
            Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
              Here is the plan:  We will have the first meeting tonight at my house, 623 E. Pierce.  We will discuss when we want our regular meetings and the activity fair next week along with any upcoming events and plans for the next year.  Also be prepared to share something SCA related that you did over the summer and have ways to increase recruitment.  We need to hit that hard!

              Ermenrich

              Kat Schneider wrote:

              >sounds good to me,
              >
              > ~Alessandra
              >

              >Matthew Lagemann wrote:
              >

              >>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
              >semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
              >Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?

            • Kat Schneider
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008
                Would you like us to wear garb if possible? Also, I'm assuming the
                time is 6 p.m.?

                ~Alessandra

                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 26, 2008

                  The time is 6 pm yes.  Silly me!  Wear whatever you feel comfortable in for this one.  We might try wearing garb next week.

                  Ermenrich

                  ymailto="mailto:SCA_Bellewode%40yahoogroups.com">SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com

                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 27, 2008
                    So it was decided that we would meet regularly at 6 pm on Thursday.  If you could not make it to the meeting and this new time does not work, please let me know.  I cannot guarantee it will change, but it has not been set in stone.

                    Ermenrich

                    href="mailto:SCA_Bellewode%40yahoogroups.com">SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
                    >Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:38:57 AM
                    >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Meetings
                    >

                    >Tuesdays at 6 are ok for me. Where are we going to meet this week?
                    >
                    >Kat Schneider wrote:
                    >
                    >>sounds good to me,
                    >>
                    >> ~Alessandra
                    >>

                    >>Matthew Lagemann wrote:
                    >>

                    >>>Hopefully people are beginning to hammer down their schedule this
                    >>semester. What nights look good to people? Personally I was thinking
                    >>Tuesdays at 6. Thoughts?

                  • Kat Schneider
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 27, 2008
                      As I said last night, it is more than likely that I will not be able to
                      make it to meetings at that time. The only evenings that I know that I
                      will have off are Saturdays and Tuesdays. If Thursdays are better for
                      then group, then meet Thursdays. There's always a chance that I might
                      get that evening off... I will just have to see week to week.

                      ~Alessandra