bank statements

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      Did anyone happen to pick up bank statements for the group from January
      to april when they were picking up the mail from the SUB?
      I need them.

      Thanks,
      Ewen
    • Belle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2008
        You guys might want to look into setting up a way to look at your statements online so that you can monitor them at all times. I have recently heard from Nicolette that Bellewode is behind in their exchequer reporting, needless to say that worries me. College groups have become notorious in the SCA as whole for not being resposible with reporting, please help fix that reputation rather than adding to it.

        Isabeau

        ncd121 <ncd121@...> wrote:
        Did anyone happen to pick up bank statements for the group from January
        to april when they were picking up the mail from the SUB?
        I need them.

        Thanks,
        Ewen

        <*> Your email settings: