Crown Tourney

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      I was planning on going with two other people (and thus 1/3 of the gas price) to Crown, but that is not happening now. Instead it is just me. So I have open space in my car for going on Friday evening and coming home Sunday morning. I have a Wall tent at my disposal (easy to put up, pretty darn sturdy, and roomy) and space in the car for one (the wall tent taking up the majority of the space). I will be leaving from Kirksville, and either going north through IA and over or west through St. Josepth, MO and up. If anyone lies on a reasonable path between these points and needs/wants to share a ride, please email me and we can work out some details. First come, first serve. Hope to see many of you at Crown.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and