Fighter Practices

  • clefofcividale
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      Greetings all-

      I'm Clef of Cividale, Knights Marshal for the Shire of Ivory Keep. I
      had the opportunity to meet some of the good gentles from Bellewode
      last weekend at our Caravan event.

      During the feast, we discussed the possibility of holding a fighter
      practice in Bellewode. I might be able to bring 3 or 4 fighters from
      our group to hold a practice up there if you would like. I think I
      remember that it was said that you have 1 fighter in your group. Is
      this correct? I could also bring our shire loaner armor with me to
      maybe get 1 or 2 other people in armor if there is interest.

      The best days for us would either be a Tuesday or Thursday. And we
      would need an indoor site since we wouldn't arrive until after it is
      dark.

      So the question now is, is there interest? And if so, will someone
      help in setting up a place to hold practice?

      In Service,
      Clef of Cividale