tonight

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2008
      Just wanted to let you know that I will not be at the meeting tonight
      due to the dress rehearsal for my prelim.

      ~Alessandra

      Matthew Lagemann wrote:

      >We did go to DPS. Depending on their mood they may ask for an outdoor
      use permit. If they do you obtain them from the Facilities people
      (same people you go to for tables and chairs).

      >Ermenrich

      sure it was okay so they didn╩╝t get upset during the day?

      >-Roberto

      yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Eric Scott
      >Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:01 AM
      >To: SCA_Bellewode@ yahoogroups. com
      >Subject: Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Event Question
      >
      >In the past it's been alright, but please keep in mind that we haven't
      exactly prepared for it ourselves. There is a lot across the street
      from the site the building is in that fighters have used at past
      events, though, and I do not think there will be a problem with it.

      >In service,
      >
      >-Aldheim
      >

      >On 4/15/08, clef of cividale <clefofcividale@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      >Greetings all-
      >
      >Would it be ok if I were to attempt to organize some
      >fighting at your event? If so, would there be a good
      >place outside and near the event site to use?
      >
      >Thanks
      >Clef
      >
      >____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
      >Be a better friend, newshound, and
      >know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/
      ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

      ____________
      >Be a better friend, newshound, and
      >know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
    • Tony Oberman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        meeting at Esa's house right?

        ok, where is that?

        Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading now
      • pitykelfin
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
          Actually, if it's okay with everyone, we will NOT be having the
          meeting tonight at Esa's. Since our project for the night is learning
          the basics of English Country Dance (yay!skilz~), I am going to
          reserve the acting lab in the basement of OP. It's roomy and private.
          If it's already reserved for tonight, I'll email the list quickly to
          set up a new place to meet, but I really doubt it will be taken. If
          you don't know how to get to the basement of OP (and trust me, it's
          tricky), call me at 660.988.1788.

          Please come tonight with comfortable shoes. If you want, bring a
          friend as a dance partner. If you don't want to dance, come anyway,
          and bring whatever project you're working on.

          And... does anyone have a set of speakers that an mp3 player could
          hook up to? If you do, will you bring it tonight? I am getting music
          from Alessandra this afternoon, and I suspect that she has it in that
          format...

          See you at 6:00 pm!

          --Kasha
        • pitykelfin
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
            Okay, here's the deal: the acting lab is reserved until 6:30 tonight,
            although I'm not sure whether people will be actually *using* it.
            Let's all meet at 6:00 in the Ophelia Parrish main foyer. Then we'll
            either go to the lab or to another one of the big rooms in OP (maybe
            2350?). If we have to, we can dance in one of the lounges. :)

            --Kasha
          • Kat Schneider
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
              actually, I'll probably give you a cd with what ever music I have on
              it. :)

              ~Alessandra