Saturday

  • Jennifer Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2004
      Well, I finally figured out what it was that I needed to stay on campus
      for. I have to be at a dress rehearsal on Sat. from 1-4. So I
      definitely wont be coming this weekend.

      ~Jennifer
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2004
        Tho we are saddened by this, we understand. Break a leg.

        -Roberto

        Well, I finally figured out what it was that I needed to stay on campus
        for. I have to be at a dress rehearsal on Sat. from 1-4. So I
        definitely wont be coming this weekend.

        ~Jennifer

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Debbie Sullentrup
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 19, 2005
          Hey all,
               News for this Saturday.  There is a emergency in Baroness Jadwiga's family that might take precedence over coming to Bellewode.  A family member is very ill.  If it makes a turn for the worst then they might have to reschedule.  However, we are still going forward as if they can make it.  Even if they cant make it, Conrad will still be here and Eoin has also offered to teach.  This won't impact Sunday at all.  I will keep you all posted.  ~Helena Gewolf~

          Yahoo! for Good
        • bsmithmandell
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 22, 2010
            what do we do if it rains on Saturday? The weather forecast for this weekend looks a little damp.

            Gillian
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 22, 2010
              That is a great question.  I will track down an answer.

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 22, 2010
                of course, one possible answer is "get wet" but I'm not crazy about that option.
                I found some quick and easy medieval recipes. I'll bring them tonight and we can decide what to make.

                Gillian
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 22, 2010
                  I vote for a "the show must go on" approach, as well as adding an anti-rain dance to our repertoire. ;D

                  Seriously, though? As long as it isn't a total downpour, I personally don't have qualms about getting a bit damp. We can call it the "Lilies Training Regimen". :)

                  --Isabella