Dance Video

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hey Everyone,
      Is everyone free to film the dance instruction video this Friday or
      Saturday. If so please let me know when would be best for you. I will
      try to get the script out to everyone soon.
      Thanks,
      Ewen
    • Kat Schneider
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
        Not really. Friday night is the Rondezvous ball and Adam's game, and
        Saturday I have to be in Rolla for wedding planning with my
        photographer. I suppose I have some time friday afternoon?
        possibly....

        ~Alessandra

        ncd121 wrote:

        >Hey Everyone,
        >Is everyone free to film the dance instruction video this Friday or
        >Saturday. If so please let me know when would be best for you. I will
        >try to get the script out to everyone soon.
        >Thanks,
        >Ewen

      • Nathanael Dollar
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
          ok, well, I suppose we could also do it thursday night (assuming I can
          get the camera for then) or sunday anytime during the day.