An Update from Esa

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 7:35 PM
      Hi all,

      I've not forgotten my beloved SCA group. What can I do to help at the
      event? I'll do anything. Becomming a grownup and having a salaried
      job has really sucked the life out of me. I get the joy of working 45-
      60 hours per week. My latest project is my wedding dress. I cut it
      out yesterday and am working on hand sewing it now. Its going to be my
      next trilevels entry this summer. I'm gonna bring it to the event to
      work on it so you all can see it. I miss you all very much.

      -Esa