Dance video

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Hey everyone,
      I'm doing a video project for a class and I decided to do an
      instructional video teaching people how to dance in the SCA. Anyone
      want to volunteer to help with the video? I need people to actually be
      in the video or film the video, and help writing a script/information
      on explaining the dances. I'm looking for 4 people to be in the video
      or else 3 people to be in the video and a person to run the camera.
      I'll take any help I can get on the writing side, as I don't actually
      know that much about dancing in the SCA.
      Thanks,
      --Ewen