Roster

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      I don't remember who we said would be in charge of this now, so here it
      is.

      ~Alessandra

      Hello!

      The Center for Student Involvement has you listed as the student
      contact for an organization that has not yet submitted their Spring
      2008 banner roster (due Feb. 28th). Please submit the roster to
      csiroster@... by March 20th, in order to remain in good standing
      through the CSI! If this does not fall under your jurisdiction, please
      send this to the president or person in your organization responsible
      for submitting rosters. If you have any questions, or think you have
      received this message in error, please stop by the CSI or send us an
      e-mail. Thanks so much!

      Org Services
      Center for Student Involvement