RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Grr... Arragh.

  • Belle
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
      I suppose I should be more specific, I just couldn't resist reminding you guys that I lurk. I think it would be good to write to Morgana and make sure that it will be in the next issue, you should also be aware that techinically the date for next months submissions was Feb. 25th, so you may want to actually call her, just to make sure she hasn't started publishing it yet without your flier.

      That being said, it is on the schedule according to the Kingdom Reeves calendar as a sacntioned event, and it is listed on the website as being part of our progress. Therefore it will not effect any awards that Anton and I give out that day. It will also be listed in Our letter to the Mews and in a Calon list post, as the last event where we will be accepting letters of intent for Crown Tournament. Don't worry I will not let our event go unpublicized.

      HRH Isabeau

      Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:
      I would keep on them – it not being in the MEWS can severely affect what can be done at the event – I don’t know the current rules, but it may affect awards at the event which would suck.

      -Roberto