Stupid Weather

  • Susan Putney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      "Tonight: Occasional rain before 8pm, then occasional snow between 8pm
      and 9pm, then occasional snow and freezing rain between 9pm and
      midnight, then occasional snow after midnight. Low around 27. North
      wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of
      precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of an inch
      possible. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible."

      I'm sorry. It's twenty-five miles over dark highways, and although
      the ice isn't supposed to start until after 8 pm... it makes me
      nervous. We might not come. Still working on garb.

      If we do come, will it be in room 303 at Baldwin Hall?

      Susan