You know you are in the big time when...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      You have a wiki entry.

      So while surfing the net I came upon a SCA wiki known as Cunnan (http://cunnan.sca.org.au/wiki/Main_Page). I noticed that Bellewode was referenced on the Calontir page, but did not have an actual entry. I decided to change this. So Bellewode now has an entry at http://cunnan.sca.org.au/wiki/College_of_Bellewode. The information is pretty sparce. If you want to add to it, sign up and do so or you can email me with any information you think would be pertinent to have up there. I am especially interested in increasing the Group History, both before and after the College came into existence. If you have anything major to share, please feel free.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?