Tonight's Meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2008
      Apparently the paperwork I filled out two weeks ago for a room had disappeared from existence... according to the SUB. So I have put in a request (again) for a meeting room. This means our room may or may not be available tonight (According to the SUB website no one else has reserved it, but I would not trust that). So lets meet third floor lounge of BH (that big open area next to the elevator) and we will go from there. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 29, 2008
        Well now that the event is behind us, what do we talk about?  How about the summer?  There are a good number of us staying in Bellewode for the summer, so planning some things might be fun.  I would like to discuss things like:  A Bellewode Camp out at 1000 Hills State Park (great for preparing for Lilies and also for relaxing), Lilies Prep, Garb sewing nights, getting the loaner armor made, and recruitment.  This is a lot to look at, but I think if we met once a week just to do something as a group, we can get a lot done.  So bring your ideas to the meeting at 6 or if you cannot make it, email them to the list or to me and I will make sure they are brought up.
        In Service,

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2009
          Just a reminder that tonight's meeting is a ball review in our regular meeting room.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
            Tonight's meeting will be held in our regular meeting room.  We will be discussing Lilies in regards to camping as a group.  Think about what camping supplies you have and are willing to bring.  We will also be discussing camp etiquette and rules.  While camping together does not require a signing of a Mayflower Compact, I have found that having some expectations of behavior laid down ahead of time make for a smoother camping experience.  Hope to see you all there,

            Ermenrich

          • Justin Crouch
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
              I will be there for a bit. I have a volleyball game to get to after
              that...

              Leonardus

              Matthew Lagemann wrote:

              >Tonight's meeting will be held in our regular meeting room. We will be
              discussing Lilies in regards to camping as a group. Think about what
              camping supplies you have and are willing to bring. We will also be
              discussing camp etiquette and rules. While camping together does not
              require a signing of a Mayflower Compact, I have found that having some
              expectations of behavior laid down ahead of time make for a smoother
              camping experience. Hope to see you all there,

              >Ermenrich

              ----------------------
              Leonardus de Bellewode
              Justin W. Crouch
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
                Ermenrich,

                If you could post said expectations on the list afterward it could be useful so that others can pass them along if they're bringing in guests?

                Jacob the Singer

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
                  A few notes:

                  Tonight's meeting will be in BH 249 NOT BH 252.

                  We are working on skits for the show on the Quad.  Bring whatever you have ready to the meeting.  If you need photocopies of something made (script for a skit, sheet music, etc) and you have a digital copy of it, email it to me with the amount you need and I will make copies for you.

                  Also remember that Officer's Reports are due in a week.  If you need assistance in getting this done, please let me know.

                  See you all tonight!