January 8th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Since TSU has one more week of winter break, we had discussed having a get together Tuesday evening. How about each person brings one food or drink item to share and we have a feast, of sorts. Since this is on short notice, don't worry about making it period unless you want to.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Kat Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
        for next week?