Thanks

  • Susan Putney
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
      Matt,

      Thank you for the invitation. The party sounds like fun! It's been
      SO LONG since we did any face-to-face gaming. Considering the
      distance to Kirksville, and how heavily it's snowing, I don't think
      it's likely that we'll come, but Brian does want to consider it.
      However, we don't know your address?

      12th Night sounds fun, especially the location, but that would involve
      boarding the dogs and cats, and finding someone to feed the horses, so
      again, most likely not.

      I hope you have a great time. We'll probably see you Tuesday of next
      week -- meetings resume then, right?

      Susan
    • Justin Crouch
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 27, 2009
        Dear Isabeau and Anton,
        Ewen approached me today saying he needed a signature, but instead
        pulled out this beautiful horn. Thank you greatly. This is indeed a
        beautiful horn. I'm already thinking what to do exactly with it. Around
        how much do they cost? And this was gotten at Tandy right?
        But again thanks alot.

        Leonardus

        ----------------------
        Leonardus de Bellewode
        Justin W. Crouch
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 27, 2009
          I realize that this was said with the best of intentions but my mind went somewhere else....

          Ermenrich
          (who needs to get the mind bleach)

          Ewen approached me today saying he needed a signature, but instead
          pulled out this beautiful horn. Thank you greatly. This is indeed a
          beautiful horn. I'm already thinking what to do exactly with it. Around
          how much do they cost? And this was gotten at Tandy right?
          But again thanks alot.

          Leonardus

          ------------ --------- -
          Leonardus de Bellewode
          Justin W. Crouch

        • Nathanael Dollar
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 27, 2009
            Says the man with the Naughty Tent.
            --Ewen

            Matthew Lagemann wrote:

            >I realize that this was said with the best of intentions but my mind
            went somewhere else....

            >Ermenrich
            >(who needs to get the mind bleach)

          • Cassandra White
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 27, 2009
              I heard about that :D

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 28, 2009
                I would have figured after your adventures in Greek Comedy your cartoon theatre would have been immune to that particular form of fire Ermenrich?

                *GDR*
                Jacob the Singer