Tonight's Meeting (Dec 4th)

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
      I will be able to run the meeting tonight, but I must be at rehearsal
      by seven. There are a few things we need to cover.

      They are: Mail. Since the mailroom has changed I cannot check the
      mail because I will not be back before it is locked up. Can either
      Allesondra or Aldheim please look get the mail ahead of time? I will
      try to go through it right before the meeting and bring up anything
      important. Hopefully we will also have information on room
      reservations. We need to do this as soon as possible for the event.

      Speaking of room reservations, Aldheim, Allesondra, and Kasha: Where
      would we like to hold the event? Which building works best? Do we
      want to try an outdoor ball (with rainsite of course)? Be thinking
      about this so we know what to reserve.

      Ad for the mews. Do we have one yet? The deadline is coming up.

      Aldheim, I meant to give you Neathery's email address (she is the
      head of RUSH), but forgot. It is chancellor@....
      While I know you cannot get everything nailed down, please get ahold
      of her so we cannot begin figuring out what RUSH is going to be
      responsible for, and what we will be responsible for.

      I am sure there might be other things (but I hope not). Remember we
      have several events coming up that are relatively close. I will also
      have something on awards in Calontir for tonight if we have time.
      See you all in the funny papers.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007

        Can I get a list of people coming down to Kris Kinder this weekend, so I know how to expect?  All are welcome.  We only have 2 confirmed here so far (Jaqui and Einarr).  And the basement is warmer this year than it was last (go new windows!).

        -Roberto

        head of RUSH), but forgot. It is chancellor@calontir -rush.org.
        While I know you cannot get everything nailed down, please get ahold
        of her so we cannot begin figuring out what RUSH is going to be
        responsible for, and what we will be responsible for.

        I am sure there might be other things (but I hope not). Remember we
        have several events coming up that are relatively close. I will also
        have something on awards in Calontir for tonight if we have time.
        See you all in the funny papers.

        Ermenrich

      • Amy Coskey
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
          Well, Berto, it looks like just Jeff and me.  We will only need to stay saturday night.  We both have to work late on Friday, so we will leave early on Saturday morning.  Thanks for letting us stay with you.

          -Esa

          Amy L. Coskey

          To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
          From: pretzelbear@...
          Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:28:44 -0600
          Subject: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Tonight's Meeting (Dec 4th)

[...]

          Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!
        • Eric Scott
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
            I will be attending as well, but I plan to drive back after the event, so I won't need crash space.

            -Aldheim

            To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
            From: pretzelbear@...
            Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:28:44 -0600

            --
            Between my finger and my thumb
            The squat pen rests.

            -Seamus Heaney
          • Kat Schneider
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
              I can't go due to all of my finals being on Monday. :(

              ~Kat~