Things to do

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      I know we are all getting back from Thanksgiving break, but we need to look into a few things here soon.

      1) Who will our autocrat be for the event? Will we have two?

      2) Room reservations. When can we start? Where do we want to reserve? (also we should look into getting the sunken garden for the Ball. How cool would that be! Obviously a rain site would be needed as well)

      3) Events people are going to.

      4) Event flyer for the mews. We need to get that done soon!

      I am sure there are other things to talk about, but I thought I would mention these so we can think about them tomorrow.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs