The winners of crown tourney

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hey, I noticed that this news hadn't hit this list yet.  The new prince and princess is Anton and Isabeau.  Isabeau is an alumni memember of Bellewode (congratulations by the way :) ).  Just wanted to let everyone know.  Have a good day.  ~helena gewolf~

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kat Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        There will be no meeting this Tuesday due to thanksgiving break, so
        have happy and safe turkey day everyone!!!

        ~Alessandra

        (P.S. Crystal Ball was amazing!)