SCA Fighter Practice

  • d.dixon1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Greetings all,
      i know i haven't been very in tune with the local group much, but i've
      had a lot on my plate. a few weeks ago i went to the Kansas city
      renaissance festival and spoke with Malachi Uri of Forgotten Sea. he
      offered us a good deal since we have almost no armor or trained
      fighters here. he said if we could get together a set of armor or 2
      (and with the stuff Ermenrick picked up in Columbia a while back, we
      have enough for a set of armor) then Malachi has offered to come up to
      us for a weekend and bring the Forgotten Sea loaner armor to teach us
      fighting. i don't know how many ppl would be interested in this, but
      i do have contact info for Malachi and he's more than willing to help
      us out. let me know what you guys think about this

      Blessed Be, Astrid