Will be late

  • Susan Putney
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
      This post is probably arriving too late for anyoneto see in time,
      but... I'll be late to the event on Saturday. I will be there, but
      I'm nocturnal and would normally rely on Brian to drive. But he can't
      come, so I need to get enough sleep to be sentient behind the wheel.
      See you there.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
        Take your time, be safe, and we look forward to seeing you there!

        Ermenrich

        http://mail.yahoo.com